The start of a new month is a joyous time for NetflixNFLX Subscribers because it offers a variety of brand new streaming options. And March will be no exception as dozens of new movies and shows are set to flood the platform this week.
Narrowing down all your movie and show options is an incredibly daunting task. From blockbuster trilogies to Chris Rock’s new stand-up special to the latest season of the hit Netflix series sex/lifethere’s a seemingly endless library of new material to sift through.
Hope I can help. Here I am listing the most exciting new movies and series available on Netflix this week. I’ll also review the best options for leaving Netflix by Saturday. At the end of the article you will find a complete list of all the movies and series coming and coming to Netflix this week.
This week’s top new movies and shows on Netflix
Sex/Life: Season 2
Back in 2021, the first season of sex/life made some noise. Thanks to this, the show never reached number 1 on the top 10 charts manifest, but the adult drama stayed in the charts for 37 days and clocked up over 282 million viewing hours. The second season continues with Billie, who is tempted by adulterous relationships during her marriage to her husband Cooper.
The second season of sex/life is available from March 2, 2023.
The Hangover Trilogy
the Hangover remains one of the last plays of 2000s-style comedy. The crude humor, the drunken behavior, the absurd situations – it’s all part of this outrageous comedy, which grossed $468 million in 2009. Check out this classic and its two sequels on Netflix this week.
The Hangover Trilogy will be available on March 1st, 2023.
Chris Rock: Selective outrage
Perhaps no one has found success in stand-up comedy quite like Chris Rock, whose influential performances have stood the test of time. And he’s still going strong with his new special, exclusive to Netflix. It will be Netflix’s first attempt to livestream a stand-up special.
Chris Rock: Selective outrage will be available on March 4, 2023.
Next in Fashion: Season 2
Tan France was a highlight member of Queer Eye as a resident fashion expert. His knowledge and personality were then translated into the popular reality series Next in fashion, where designers compete to create visionary looks. France co-hosts the show with model and fashion designer Alex Chung.
Season 2 of Next in fashion will be available on March 3, 2023.
Magic Mike XXL
Ever since I’ve seen Magic Mike XXL When it hit theaters in 2015, it remained unashamedly one of my absolute favorite films – and I can recommend it to almost everyone. It’s easily one of the most upbeat and positive films I’ve ever seen and it’s packed with amazing actors and colorful visuals. Be sure to watch it on Netflix whenever you can. I guess you’ll be blown away by how deep and alive this “stripper movie” is.
Magic Mike XXL will be available on March 1, 2023.
The best movies and series available on Netflix this week
One of the most hideous stoner comedies of all time Pineapple Express, in which a stoner and his drug dealer get caught up in a crazy murder cover-up. Seth Rogen and James Franco are a perfect match in this buddy comedy.
Sorry to bother you
Sorry to bother you has slowly built a cult following over the years, with many people claiming it was one of the best films of the 2010s. This comedy delves into the world of fantasy at points, leaving you constantly guessing – which is part of the fun. The film is about Cassius (played by LaKeith Stanfield) who discovers a magic key that makes him immensely successful.
Til today, shutter Island continues to confuse viewers. People are still debating what was and wasn’t real in this Martin Scorsese thriller starring Leonardo DiCaprio. The film follows an investigator who travels to an insane asylum to find a missing person, but soon finds himself in a labyrinthine plot full of mysterious twists and turns.
All new movies and series on Netflix this week
- 27th of February: Biko (2021)
- February 28: A Whole Life with Jamie Demetriou (2023); American Pickers (season 15); Perfect Match (Season 1 – Episodes 109-112); Too Hot to Touch: Germany (Season 1)
- 1st March: Big Daddy (1999); Burlesque (2010); cheats (season 1); Diary of a Prosecutor (Season 1); Simply A (2010); Forged in Fire: Knife or Death (Season 2); Gecko’s Garage – 3D (Volume 2); The Hangover (2009); The Hangover: Part II (2011); The Hangover: Part III (2013); The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 (2015); Little Angel (vol. 2); Love Destiny: The Movie (2022); Magic Mike XXL (2015); National Lampoon’s Animal House (1978); Neon Lights (2022); Open Season (2006); Open Season 2 (2008); The Other Boleyn Girl (2008); Rango (2011); Seven Years in Tibet (1997); Sleepless in Seattle (1993); Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002); Tonight you sleep with me (2023); Wrong Side of the Tracks (Season 2)
- 2nd March: Framed! A Sicilian Crime (Season 2); I’m Georgina (Season 2); Karate Sheep (season 1); Masameer County (Season 2); Monique Olivier: Accessory to Evil (Limited Series); sex/life (season 2); Thalaikoothal (2022); Here I Leave You (2014)
- 3 March: In the Name of God: A Holy Betrayal (Limited Series); Love at First Kiss (2023); Next in Fashion (Season 2)
- 4th of March: Chris Rock: Selective Outrage (2023); Divorce Lawyer Shin (Season 1 – New Episodes Weekly)
All movies and series are leaving Netflix this week
Note: The dates represent your last few days to watch these movies and shows.
- February 28: 21 Bridges (2009); Air Force One (1997)’ Apocalypse Now Redux (2001); Cake (2014); Cheer Squad (2016); Coach Carter (2005); Confusion Na Wa (2013); The Visitation (2013); Connected (2021); Frank & Lola (2016); The Gift (2015); Gold Statue (2019); In the Shadow of the Iris (2016); Judwaa 2 (2017); Kambili: The Whole 30 Yards (2020); Love Beats Rhymes (2016); margin calls (2011); Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir (seasons 1–5); Ordinary World (2016); Pineapple Express (2008); Sammy & Co (Season 1); Schubert in Love (2016); Scream 4 (2011); Shubh Aarambh (2017); Shutter Island (2010); Soldier (1998); Sorry to Bother You (2018); Speed Kills (2018); Tu Hai Mera Sunday (2016); Tucker: The Man and His Dream (1988); Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns (2008); Walking Tall (2004); War (2007); Wedding Crashers (2005); ZZ TOP: THE LITTLE OLD BAND FROM TEXAS (2019)
Cash My website.