The City of West Hollywood is reminding the community and region of WeHo Pride Road and facility closures. Drivers and subway users can expect increased traffic and longer commute times; Please plan to use alternative routes.
- N. San Vicente Boulevard is closed from Melrose Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard out of Thursday, June 1, 7 p.m. to Monday, June 5, 10 a.m
- Santa Monica Blvd (eastbound) is closed from N. La Cienega Blvd to N. Doheny Drive from Friday, June 2, 12 p.m. to Monday, June 5, 7 a.m
- N. Robertson Boulevard is closed from Santa Monica Boulevard to Melrose Avenue out of Friday, June 2 at 3 p.m through Monday 5 June at 7am
- Santa Monica Boulevard (Westbound) is closed from N. La Cienega Boulevard to N. Doheny Drive from Saturday, June 3, 6 a.m. to Monday, June 5, 7 a.m
- N. San Vicente Boulevard is closed from Santa Monica Boulevard to Cynthia Street from Saturday, June 3, 6 a.m. to Monday, June 5, 10 a.m
- Santa Monica Boulevard is closed from N. Fairfax Avenue to N. Doheny Drive (including side streets one block north and one block south of Santa Monica Boulevard) from Sunday, June 4, 5 p.m. to Sunday, June 4, 5 p.m. for the WeHo Pride Parade. Santa Monica Boulevard from N. La Cienega Boulevard to N. Doheny Drive will remain closed until 7 a.m. Monday, June 5
- West Hollywood Park from Monday, May 29, 7 a.m. to Wednesday, June 7, 7 p.m
- Five story parking garage at West Hollywood Park from Thursday, June 1, 7 p.m. to Monday, June 5, 10 a.m
- West Hollywood Library garage at West Hollywood Park from Thursday, June 1, 7 p.m. to Monday, June 5, 10 a.m
- Aquatic and leisure center garage at West Hollywood Park from Thursday, June 1, 7 p.m. to Monday, June 5, 10 a.m
- Plummer Park South Lot from Thursday, June 1, 7 p.m. to Monday, June 5, 12 p.m
- Robertson lot from Thursday, June 1, 7 p.m. to Monday, June 5, 10 a.m
The city of West Hollywood will launch its annual event pride ride free shuttle service during #WeHoPride weekend. For more information, see https://go.wehopride.com/3qfnasc.
WeHo Pride weekend (June 2-4) includes a free WeHo Pride street fair representing a variety of LGBTQ community groups as part of the visibility, expression and celebration. the Women’s Freedom Festival; the annual dike march; Friday night at OUTLOUD; OUTLOUD @ WeHo Pride Music Festival; and a wide range of community group programs throughout Pride month. The 40-day WeHo Pride Arts Festival (May 22-June 30) will be held at various locations in West Hollywood along with select online programs. For more information on #WeHoPride, visit www.wehopride.com and @wehopride on Instagram And Facebook.
For more information about WeHo Pride, please contact the City of West Hollywood’s Event Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who are deaf or hard of hearing, please call TTY (323) 848-6496.
For the latest news and events, follow the City of West Hollywood @wehocity on social mediasign up for updates at www.weho.org/emailand visit the city’s calendar of events and events at www.weho.org/calendar.
Reporters and members of the media seeking additional information about the City of West Hollywood should contact Sheri A. Lunn, City of West Hollywood Public Information Officer, at (323) 848-6391 or email@example.com.